Friday, February 6, 2015

Planet B is back, baby ...

Tuesday night I was struggling to climb stairs. With the help of ibuprofen, a hot tub, ice treatment, and a rigorous stretching regimen I was back on the trail Thursday morning.

I had arranged for a ride to the trailhead, but got stood up. I bummed a ride from Ed, a snowboard salesman, who was checking out boards at Stratton and having a good time. Cool dude!

Since I'm still skiing through deep snow I skipped the first part of section 6 so I wouldn't work too hard and do any more damage to my adds. 

Friday I had planned to be a be a rest day, but I decided to ski the first part of Section 7 to make Saturday's ski a little shorter.

I'm staying at the Swiss inn and the owner, Joe, has very kindly picked me and dropped me off at trailheads.


2 comments:

  1. How awesome that you're able to do this! We'll update mom on your progress tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete