Sunday, February 8, 2015

Landgrove to Weston

Skiing directly into and out of the Landgrove Inn is the experience I was looking for. The trail was beautiful coming into and out of Landgrove and so nice to ski right to the front door. Tom and Maureen took good care of me at the Inn. 

I'm in Weston now, a gorgeous village known for its summer theater.

I made good time again today since I was on broken trail. I'm a little nervous about the upcoming week. Winter storm Marcus is threatening to dump 12-24 inches of snow. If we get that much snow then I'll have to cut back my miles per day (I.e. Skip sections) - I'll be on unbroken trail again and averaging just 1 mph.

Before I started this trip I was worried there wouldn't be enough snow, now I'm worried there's going to be too much 😳, three winter storms in the last 2 weeks: Juno, Linus, and Marcus.

1 comment: